Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Thursday 4 October 2012

A very special tea party (and a very swanky loo)


 Let me introduce you to some fabulous women....




L to R: Robynne - Liz - Me - Selena - Laura - Sarah (with scrumptious baby) - Charlotte -Becky - Gesci (Missing from the line up Sarah of Sarah-Jane Down The Lane)

These wonderful ladies are all bloggers extrordinaire. Earlier this week they met for a very stylish tea party hosted by the very lovely Laura of Happy Homemaker UK fame. I was lucky enough to be part of this special bloggers get together and I can't tell you how super it was to meet these women who until now only existed in my laptop! They have voices I tell you! 

The venue was rather wonderful too. Sketch is just of Regent St in the West End of London. Have a peek...





Isn't it gorgeous? And the food was pretty special too...







Of course being seasoned bloggers the cameras were out immediately to capture the decor, the food, and the wonderful company! Finally we did get round to eating, and talking ... lots and lots of talking! What a creative and dynamic group of women they are.

Did someone mention a swanky loo? We all had to make a trip - I was well and truly gobsmacked!





I'm sure you know some of these lovely bloggers already but if you don't why not go over and say hi? 













8 comments:

  1. Hi Louise,
    Brilliant post, with some super photos.
    I think the tea was a huge success, hopefully to be repeated in the not too distant future.
    Definitely intend to visit you at Battlers soon.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic captures - the loos were really something, weren't they? I love how creative the whole restaurant is. So wonderful to meet you - I hope we do it again soon :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise,
    Great photos! It was great to meet you on Tuesday. Battlers is now on my list of things to do!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED the whole day! And it was SO lovely to meet you properly - stepping into the laptop was a brilliant experience!

    Here's to the next time, eh?!

    Sarahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to go! couldnt take another day off after NYC. Rubbish! Next time for sure....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great day captured by a great post and great photos! So lovely to meet you, Louise! Looking forward to following along on your blog now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that looks like a great tea party, Louise, so nice you all had a wonderful time !
    Nice week,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louise,
    It was such a good day, wasn't it? Such lovely ladies with wonderful blogs. I hope we can all do it again soon!
    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...