Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Thursday 26 April 2012

Vintage New Jersey? Help needed

US friends on the East Coast I need your help. I'm planning a big birthday trip (huge, we're talking blowtorch for the candles) to New Jersey in September to see this chap sing a bit:


(No that's not me and my boyfriend it's the Boss!)

I'm staying in pretty Ocean Grove which I know has some antique stores but I am looking for other good places to go vintaging in the NJ area. I've read that Lambertville is a mecca for vintage - anybody know if it's worth a visit? Or maybe you know some little out of the way place - where beautiful finds go for a song haha?! 

Over to you...



2 comments:

  1. ooo how exciting i hop eyou get to find lots of lovely places. I'm 40 this year and am hoping to go to NYC again so i will be posting a simular request!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab birthday. How will you pass the days waiting? I wish that I could help you but I have never been to the east coast, so I will be interested to see how your trip turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...