Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Thursday 22 March 2012

Country Living Spring Fair

Yes it's that time of year again when Homes Counties ladies sharpen their elbows and come up to town for the Country Living magazine spring fair in Islington, London. It's always packed and those ladies take no prisoners when in comes to fighting the crowds to get to the best stalls. Putting personal risk aside I sallied forth with my iphone this afternoon and snapped some of the lovely things that caught my eye. Enjoy!











































xxx

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful things !You took fine pics !Thanks for sharing with us this afternoon !
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go this year to the CL fair because I thought I might find traipsing into London too tiring pregnant-wise...but now I'm totally wishing I had!! SO much to see!!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per la vista di questa fiera!Comodamente dalla mia sedia riesco a vederla!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...