Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Sunday 8 January 2012

Open for business!

After all the making, sourcing and planning my first shop opened for business at Hertfordshire Craft Collective at Battlers Green Farm today! More stock to go in over the coming weeks but I was so excited to finally open!


It's been such a fun but exhausting day getting things set up so I'm going to sit back with a cuppa while you enjoy the first photo's.


















I'm joining the party fun Ivy and Elephants a most wonderful blog - do go and visit!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting, Louise, it looks great !
    Wish you a lot of success !
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeee how exciting! It looks fabulous! and your giveaway prize wouldnt look out of place on those shelves....hope you get it soon :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are very excited,it all looks so nice. I especially like the dolly pegs,with their coloured tops. Hope you get heaps of sales. xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molto, molto interessante tuo Blog ! foto bellissime.
    Rosarita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise,
    It looks wonderful! You've got some great things! You're going to have so much fun! If you get a chance to visit, I've posted pics of my old store.
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. Your blog is so charming, and I love vintage too. I noticed all the splashes of red, and I adore hearts. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is so cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...