Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Sunday 9 October 2011

Hebe emerald green

A change of season is a great excuse for a new look. I found these lovely little Hebe Emerald Greens in the garden centre this week. They are evergreen and I think they make an excellent alternative to box. I've put them in my window box for a simple elegant look.





... and by the front door




There's something very soothing about all green gardens










Although I couldn't resist adding a splash of red with these vibrant coloured cyclamen!




Meanwhile in the back garden. What a difference...




... a few weeks makes!



Sedums are unbeatable for autumn colour aren't they?


Have a great week xx


6 comments:

  1. ooooh everything looks gorgeously fresh. Have a happy week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful green, Louise !
    The red accents are lovely too and I love Sedums !
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your garden looks fab. i need to do my window boxes again. i'm thinking winter pansies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sweet angel for your visit and kind comment. you are a rare treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just coming by and to greet a wonderful w/end to you and your family...

    D´Box adore your garden....

    Happy TS...
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise,
    Green is my favorite and Ilove everything you showed! Your garden is amazing! My thumb is definitely NOT green!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...