Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Sunday 24 October 2010

Vintage blue

I often take a look at the Guardian newspaper online. It has a lovely life and style page with a great crafts section. But this week I was so taken with by this beautiful bathroom....isn't it wonderful?!


With shabby chic white interiors everywhere the last few years (and I'll never tire of them) this stunning turquoise room just stopped me in my tracks. The rest of the house is equally beautiful. You can see it here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/oct/23/anatomy-of-style-vintage

4 comments:

  1. Hello Louise,
    I agree, this bathroom is so beautiful, gorgeous turquoise !
    About your previous post, I also love books and I'm running out of space too.
    Have a lovely week,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lying in that tub would feel like being out to sea.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda and Sylvia - Definitely a tub to languish in. Maybe with a good book! Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise! You are right, this bathroom is stunning! I'm falling in love with the turquoise..
    Love
    paola

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...