Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Friday 16 July 2010

My first cushions

So here they are. My first go at cushion making. I've used vintage style material sourced from ebay - the buttons on the cowboy design are original vintage. The button fastening is easy to do for a novice like me and I like the additional decorative feature of pretty buttons. I really welcome feedback - please do let me know what you think.

I love this fabric - reminds me of when Carrie Bradshaw went to Paris!


I've backed this cute cowboy fabric with some jolly red gingham.






2 comments:

  1. My, you are one talented lady, Lousie!

    I love them both, the vintage Paris print and the cheeky cowboys from the bygone area.

    I am utterly charmed. Tell me, which one is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hina thats so sweet of you. I'm very partial to the cowboy fabric although my favourite tends to be the latest thing I've made. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...